HELLO EVERYONE !!
WELCOME TO MY PROJECTS PAGE !
SO NOW... I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE !!
VOTE FOR THE PROJECT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE FINISHED FIRST...
YOU CAN VOTE FOR 1 ... EVEN 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... AND EVEN FOR THE 15 PROJECTS IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE ... LOL
MULTIPLE ANSWERS ARE ALLOWED AND WELCOME, AS RATINGS AND COMMENTS OF COURSE !!
THANKS A LOT MY FRIENDS !!!
*HUGS*
POUCETTE

*POUCETTE'S 15 PROJECTS* POLL

MY SPUFFY *REBIRTHING* PROJECT

Hi Guys !!


This is my Spuffy *REBIRTHING* project.

Tell me if you wanna see it... or maybe you prefer another one...

Song : Rebirthing (the Skillet)

*hugs*

Poucette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweet sis!;))
I’ve watched your projects – wow they are remarkable! And I want to see all of them!!! And I’m very, very curious about Naughty Spike… is looks so yummy… LOL
Love you!
Veiry xxx
p.s. I loved Enny’s vid – really touching story…

Mscotstar said...

I can't wait to see all of this... Please!! Stacey x

Anonymous said...

Great visuals, most of all. Song goes great with it, the visuals were the most though, pretty great project if you ask me, not my favorite though, but the four that I rated still top the others!

Anonymous said...

Skillet is AWESOME! And this vid looks like it will be too!! Paucette - GET BUSY!!! :D LOL!!

Would love if you remade "Si tu veux" again!!

-up28