HELLO EVERYONE !!
WELCOME TO MY PROJECTS PAGE !
SO NOW... I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE !!
VOTE FOR THE PROJECT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE FINISHED FIRST...
YOU CAN VOTE FOR 1 ... EVEN 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... AND EVEN FOR THE 15 PROJECTS IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE ... LOL
MULTIPLE ANSWERS ARE ALLOWED AND WELCOME, AS RATINGS AND COMMENTS OF COURSE !!
THANKS A LOT MY FRIENDS !!!
*HUGS*
POUCETTE

*POUCETTE'S 15 PROJECTS* POLL

MY BUFFY *BECAUSE OF YOU* PROJECT

Hi Guys !

This is my Buffy *Because of You* Project !

The woman Buffy talking to the younger Buffy...

Song : Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

Do you want to see this one ??

*Poucette*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for this one ^^ It looks soo great!

sigmakutie said...

Comment by sigmakutie on October 29, 2008 at 2:40pm
To me... "Because Of You" looks intresting because I never see you do any Bangel/Spuffy vids, but I also like "Who Wants To Live Forever?", "B I T C H", Naughty Spikey (HAHA! Very creative by the way!), and Rebirthing.
I know that probaly doesn't help much but maybe it'll narrow it down a bit for you.
Love ya!
0.0 sigma