HELLO EVERYONE !!
WELCOME TO MY PROJECTS PAGE !
SO NOW... I REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE !!
VOTE FOR THE PROJECT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE FINISHED FIRST...
YOU CAN VOTE FOR 1 ... EVEN 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... AND EVEN FOR THE 15 PROJECTS IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE ... LOL
MULTIPLE ANSWERS ARE ALLOWED AND WELCOME, AS RATINGS AND COMMENTS OF COURSE !!
THANKS A LOT MY FRIENDS !!!
*HUGS*
POUCETTE

*POUCETTE'S 15 PROJECTS* POLL

MY SPUFFY *THE REASON* REMAKE PROJECT

Hi Guys !

This is my Spuffy *The Reason* Remake Project !
The Remake of one of my first Spuffy Vids !
I don't like much the first old version I made with WMM.

Song : The Reason (Hoobastank).

Do you want to see this one finished first ??

*Poucette*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

and this one!!!! :D AHHHH they're all soo amazing!!

Anonymous said...

This ones pretty great! I don't get how you did alot of this stuff on windows movie maker, it looks far to advanced for that, like when You have two different videos on the screen at once that aren't overlapping! Anyways, this ones great, I have some others to comment!
-albertfatalbert

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to choose between all 15!

But I will have to say that I was VERY happy to see "The Reason" listed!! It's one of the vids I have missed the most! So, please make that one first!!

- up28 (Terry)

spikesluv said...

your vieo are whats the word ... MAGNFICENT with caps

90disco/spikegirl/spikesluv said...

your vids are AWESOME